No silver bullet for digital soil mapping: country-specific soil organic carbon estimates across Latin America
Mario Guevara et al.
Total article views: 4,918 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,166 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,149 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,687 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,465 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,462 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Digital soil mapping and GlobalSoilMap. Main advances and ways forward D. Arrouays et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2020.e00265
- Clay content prediction using spectra data collected from the ground to space platforms in a smallholder tropical area H. Bellinaso et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115116
- Machine learning based soil maps for a wide range of soil properties for the forested area of Switzerland A. Baltensweiler et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2021.e00437
- Spatio-temporal assessment of topsoil organic carbon stock change in Hungary G. Szatmári et al. 10.1016/j.still.2019.104410
- IRAKA: The first Colombian soil information system with digital soil mapping products G. Araujo-Carrillo et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104940
- Spatial distribution of soil carbon storage in desert shrubland ecosystems of northwest Mexico F. Ayala-Niño et al. 10.1016/j.jaridenv.2020.104251
- Downscaling satellite soil moisture using geomorphometry and machine learning M. Guevara et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0219639
- Regional ensemble modeling reduces uncertainty for digital soil mapping C. Brungard et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.114998
- The impact of drought on soil moisture trends across Brazilian biomes F. Lopes Ribeiro et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-879-2021
- SoilGrids 2.0: producing soil information for the globe with quantified spatial uncertainty L. Poggio et al. 10.5194/soil-7-217-2021
- A review of the global soil property maps for Earth system models Y. Dai et al. 10.5194/soil-5-137-2019
- Spatial biases of information influence global estimates of soil respiration: How can we improve global predictions? E. Stell et al. 10.1111/gcb.15666
- Machine learning in space and time for modelling soil organic carbon change G. Heuvelink et al. 10.1111/ejss.12998
- Soil Organic Carbon Across Mexico and the Conterminous United States (1991–2010) M. Guevara et al. 10.1029/2019GB006219
- Baseline of Carbon Stocks in Pinus radiata and Eucalyptus spp. Plantations of Chile G. Olmedo et al. 10.3390/f11101063
- Combining UAV-based hyperspectral imagery and machine learning algorithms for soil moisture content monitoring X. Ge et al. 10.7717/peerj.6926
- Digital soil mapping algorithms and covariates for soil organic carbon mapping and their implications: A review S. Lamichhane et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.05.031
- Machine learning for digital soil mapping: Applications, challenges and suggested solutions A. Wadoux et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103359
- Soil exchangeable cations estimation using Vis-NIR spectroscopy in different depths: Effects of multiple calibration models and spiking D. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2021.105990
- Leveraging the application of Earth observation data for mapping cropland soils in Brazil J. Safanelli et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115042
- A note on knowledge discovery and machine learning in digital soil mapping A. Wadoux et al. 10.1111/ejss.12909
- Spatial Gap-Filling of ESA CCI Satellite-Derived Soil Moisture Based on Geostatistical Techniques and Multiple Regression R. Llamas et al. 10.3390/rs12040665
- Soft Computing Techniques for Appraisal of Potentially Toxic Elements from Jalandhar (Punjab), India V. Kumar et al. 10.3390/app11188362
- A simple pipeline for the assessment of legacy soil datasets: An example and test with soil organic carbon from a highly variable area C. Schillaci et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2018.12.015
- Development of a harmonised soil profile analytical database for Europe: a resource for supporting regional soil management J. Kristensen et al. 10.5194/soil-5-289-2019
- Large scale mapping of soil organic carbon concentration with 3D machine learning and satellite observations C. Sothe et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115402
- Standardised soil profile data to support global mapping and modelling (WoSIS snapshot 2019) N. Batjes et al. 10.5194/essd-12-299-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 14 Oct 2021