Articles | Volume 7, issue 2
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The role of geochemistry in organic carbon stabilization against microbial decomposition in tropical rainforest soils
Total article views: 3,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jan 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jan 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,527 with geography defined and 120 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,282 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,190 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,365 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,337 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Managing soil organic carbon in tropical agroecosystems: evidence from four long-term experiments in Kenya M. Laub et al. 10.5194/soil-9-301-2023
- Embracing the dynamic nature of soil structure: A paradigm illuminating the role of life in critical zones of the Anthropocene P. Sullivan et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103873
- Microbial properties in tropical montane forest soils developed from contrasting parent material—An incubation experiment L. Kidinda et al. 10.1002/jpln.202100274
- Current Challenges and Pitfalls in Soil Metagenomics M. Leite et al. 10.3390/microorganisms10101900
- Assessing Soil Organic Carbon Stocks and Particle-Size Fractions across Cropping Systems in the Kiti Sub-Watershed in Central Benin A. Ahogle et al. 10.3390/c8040067
- Heterotrophic soil respiration and carbon cycling in geochemically distinct African tropical forest soils B. Bukombe et al. 10.5194/soil-7-639-2021
- Interactions of soil quality, ages of alluvial fans, and mechanisms controlling total soil organic carbon dynamics A. Mohseni et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2023.107413
- Quantifying soil properties relevant to soil organic carbon biogeochemical cycles by infrared spectroscopy: The importance of compositional data analysis P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.still.2023.105718
- Soil Characteristics and Pedoclimatic Evaluation of Rainfed Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench) in the Mayo-Lemié Division, South-Western Chad A. Issine et al. 10.1155/2022/7394260
- Soil organic carbon accumulation in dry tropical mountainous zone of Cameroon M. Atourakai et al. 10.1007/s12517-023-11248-w
- Land-use induced soil carbon stabilization at the expense of rock derived nutrients: insights from pristine Andean soils H. Jungkunst et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-30801-x
- Soil geochemistry – and not topography – as a major driver of carbon allocation, stocks, and dynamics in forests and soils of African tropical montane ecosystems B. Bukombe et al. 10.1111/nph.18469
- Organic matter cycling along geochemical, geomorphic, and disturbance gradients in forest and cropland of the African Tropics – project TropSOC database version 1.0 S. Doetterl et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4133-2021
- Modeling Soil Organic Carbon Changes under Alternative Climatic Scenarios and Soil Properties Using DNDC Model at a Semi-Arid Mediterranean Environment I. Lembaid et al. 10.3390/cli10020023
- Relationships between geochemical properties and microbial nutrient acquisition in tropical forest and cropland soils L. Kidinda et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2022.104653
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023