Original research article
18 Aug 2020
Original research article | 18 Aug 2020
Game theory interpretation of digital soil mapping convolutional neural networks
José Padarian et al.
Total article views: 2,609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,296 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,244 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,782 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,734 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 514 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating the Splintex model for estimating the soil water retention curve for a wide range of soils A. da Silva et al. 10.1016/j.still.2021.104974
- Explainable artificial intelligence: a comprehensive review D. Minh et al. 10.1007/s10462-021-10088-y
- Towards to intelligent routing for DTN protocols using machine learning techniques E. Alaoui et al. 10.1016/j.simpat.2021.102475
- Assessment of the interpretability of data mining for the spatial modelling of water erosion using game theory A. Mohammadifar et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105178
- Temporal Stability of Seagrass Extent, Leaf Area, and Carbon Storage in St. Joseph Bay, Florida: a Semi-automated Remote Sensing Analysis M. Lebrasse et al. 10.1007/s12237-022-01050-4
- Integrated modelling for mapping spatial sources of dust in central Asia - An important dust source in the global atmospheric system H. Gholami et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101173
- A novel approach to identify the spectral bands that predict moisture content in canola and wheat J. Torres-Tello & S. Ko 10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2021.08.004
- Gap-free global annual soil moisture: 15 km grids for 1991–2018 M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1711-2021
- Prediction of various soil properties for a national spatial dataset of Scottish soils based on four different chemometric approaches: A comparison of near infrared and mid-infrared spectroscopy R. Haghi et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115071
- Machine Learning Techniques for Soybean Charcoal Rot Disease Prediction E. Khalili et al. 10.3389/fpls.2020.590529
- Revealing drivers and risks for power grid frequency stability with explainable AI J. Kruse et al. 10.1016/j.patter.2021.100365
- Uncovering the Past and Future Climate Drivers of Wheat Yield Shocks in Europe With Machine Learning P. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020EF001815
- Identifying causes of crop yield variability with interpretive machine learning E. Jones et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2021.106632
- Deep learning-based national scale soil organic carbon mapping with Sentinel-3 data O. Odebiri et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2022.115695
- Towards near real-time national-scale soil water content monitoring using data fusion as a downscaling alternative I. Fuentes et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127705
- Factors Underlying Spatiotemporal Variations in Atmospheric PM2.5 Concentrations in Zhejiang Province, China X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13153011
- Soil properties: Their prediction and feature extraction from the LUCAS spectral library using deep convolutional neural networks L. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115366
- Interpretation of Convolutional Neural Networks for Acid Sulfate Soil Classification A. Beucher et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.809995
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022