Effects of microplastic and microglass particles on soil microbial community structure in an arable soil (Chernozem)
Total article views: 3,841 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,841 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,380 with geography defined and 461 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,623 with geography defined and 233 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 757 with geography defined and 228 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effective utilization of waste plastics towards sustainable control of mosquito V. Shaw et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.135826
- Low density polyethylene degradation by filamentous fungi F. Spina et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116548
- Can microplastics mediate soil properties, plant growth and carbon/nitrogen turnover in the terrestrial ecosystem? Y. Yao et al. 10.1080/20964129.2022.2133638
- Effects of microplastics on soil carbon dioxide emissions and the microbial functional genes involved in organic carbon decomposition in agricultural soil Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150714
- Microbiome: A forgotten target of environmental micro(nano)plastics? A. Santos et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153628
- Effect of polyethylene microplastics and acid rain on the agricultural soil ecosystem in Southern China Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119094
- Effects of micro(nano)plastics on soil nutrient cycling: State of the knowledge M. Salam et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.118437
- Increasing concentration of pure micro- and macro-LDPE and PP plastic negatively affect crop biomass, nutrient cycling, and microbial biomass M. Graf et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.131932
- Formation, behavior, properties and impact of micro- and nanoplastics on agricultural soil ecosystems (A Review) A. Astner et al. 10.1016/j.impact.2023.100474
- Interaction of Microbes with Microplastics and Nanoplastics in the Agroecosystems—Impact on Antimicrobial Resistance J. Nath et al. 10.3390/pathogens12070888
- Hydrolyzable microplastics in soil—low biodegradation but formation of a specific microbial habitat? L. Schöpfer et al. 10.1007/s00374-022-01638-9
- Impacts and mechanism of biodegradable microplastics on lake sediment properties, bacterial dynamics, and greenhouse gasses emissions Z. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165727
- An integrated metagenomic model to uncover the cooperation between microbes and magnetic biochar during microplastics degradation in paddy soil M. Ji et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.131950
- Effects of microplastics on soil properties: Current knowledge and future perspectives F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127531
- Hazard of polystyrene micro-and nanospheres to selected aquatic and terrestrial organisms R. Qiao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158560
- Interactions between microplastics and soil fauna: A critical review Q. Wang et al. 10.1080/10643389.2021.1915035
- What comes after the Sun? On the integration of soil biogeochemical pre-weathering into microplastic experiments F. Büks & M. Kaupenjohann 10.5194/soil-8-373-2022
- Dry–wet cycle changes the influence of microplastics (MPs) on the antioxidant activity of lettuce and the rhizospheric bacterial community T. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11368-023-03479-x
- Microplastics alter soil enzyme activities and microbial community structure without negatively affecting plant growth in an agroecosystem T. Shah et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.138188
- Impacts of soil microplastics on crops: A review B. Iqbal et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2022.104680
- Microplastics Increase Soil pH and Decrease Microbial Activities as a Function of Microplastic Shape, Polymer Type, and Exposure Time T. Zhao et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.675803
- Microplastics in mangroves with special reference to Asia: Occurrence, distribution, bioaccumulation and remediation options A. Talukdar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166165
- Microplastics in Terrestrial Ecosystems: A Scientometric Analysis D. He et al. 10.3390/su12208739
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023