Original research article
03 Sep 2019
Original research article | 03 Sep 2019
Arable soil formation and erosion: a hillslope-based cosmogenic nuclide study in the United Kingdom
Daniel L. Evans et al.
Total article views: 3,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,378 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,903 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 479 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 475 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cosmogenic soil production rate calculator Á. Rodés & D. Evans 10.1016/j.mex.2019.11.026
- Insights into the future of soil erosion T. Quine & K. Van Oost 10.1073/pnas.2017314117
- Hominin homelands of East Java: Revised stratigraphy and landscape reconstructions for Plio-Pleistocene Trinil H. Berghuis et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106912
- Reproducibility, open science and progression in soil erosion research. A reply to “Response to ‘National-scale geodata describe widespread accelerated soil erosion’ Benaud et al. (2020) Geoderma 271, 114378” by Evans and Boardman (2021) P. Benaud et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115181
- Agricultural land is the main source of stream sediments after conversion of an African montane forest J. Stenfert Kroese et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-71924-9
- Evaluation of soil erosion and sediment deposition rates by the 137Cs fingerprinting technique at different hillslope positions on a catchment Y. Li et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-08680-w
- Ending the Cinderella status of terraces and lynchets in Europe: The geomorphology of agricultural terraces and implications for ecosystem services and climate adaptation A. Brown et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107579
- How the composition of sandstone matrices affects rates of soil formation D. Evans et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115337
- A Landscape Evolution Modeling Approach for Predicting Three‐Dimensional Soil Organic Carbon Redistribution in Agricultural Landscapes J. Kwang et al. 10.1029/2021JG006616
- Soil lifespans and how they can be extended by land use and management change D. Evans et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba2fd
- National-scale geodata describe widespread accelerated soil erosion P. Benaud et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114378
- The sensitivity of cosmogenic radionuclide analysis to soil bulk density: Implications for soil formation rates D. Evans et al. 10.1111/ejss.12982
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022