Timescales of carbon turnover in soils with mixed crystalline mineralogies
Lesego Khomo et al.
Total article views: 2,724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Age distribution, extractability, and stability of mineral-bound organic carbon in central European soils M. Schrumpf et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1241-2021
- Incorporation of shoot versus root-derived 13C and 15N into mineral-associated organic matter fractions: results of a soil slurry incubation with dual-labelled plant material J. Lavallee et al. 10.1007/s10533-018-0428-z
- Organo-mineral complexes protect condensed organic matter as revealed by benzene-polycarboxylic acids Z. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.113977
- Improving understanding of soil organic matter dynamics by triangulating theories, measurements, and models J. Blankinship et al. 10.1007/s10533-018-0478-2
- Soil organic carbon storage as a key function of soils - A review of drivers and indicators at various scales M. Wiesmeier et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2018.07.026
- Order from disorder: do soil organic matter composition and turnover co-vary with iron phase crystallinity? S. Hall et al. 10.1007/s10533-018-0476-4
- A new strategy for assessing the binding microenvironments in intact soil microaggregates J. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.still.2019.01.008
- The overlooked soil carbon under large, old trees C. Dean et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114541
- Divergent controls on carbon concentration and persistence between forests and grasslands of the conterminous US K. Heckman et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00725-z
- An open-source database for the synthesis of soil radiocarbon data: International Soil Radiocarbon Database (ISRaD) version 1.0 C. Lawrence et al. 10.5194/essd-12-61-2020
- Iron-mediated mineralogical control of organic matter accumulation in tropical soils E. Coward et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2017.07.026
Latest update: 07 May 2021