Tillage-induced short-term soil organic matter turnover and respiration
Sebastian Rainer Fiedler et al.
Total article views: 2,440 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nitrogen turnover in a repeatedly manured arid subtropical soil: Incubation studies with 15 N isotopes G. Khanal et al. 10.1002/jpln.201800340
- Carbon sequestration capacity and productivity responses of Mediterranean olive groves under future climates and management options L. Brilli et al. 10.1007/s11027-018-9824-x
- Shifts in microbial and physicochemical parameters associated with increasing soil quality in a tropical Ultisol under high seasonal variation L. Lopes et al. 10.1016/j.still.2020.104819
- A new in-field indicator to assess the impact of land management on soil carbon dynamics A. Thoumazeau et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114496
- Long-term phosphorus supply with undigested and digested slurries and their agronomic effects under field conditions T. Zicker et al. 10.1016/j.biombioe.2020.105665
- Greenhouse gas emissions and crop yield in no-tillage systems: A meta-analysis Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2018.09.002
- How to best address spatial and temporal variability of soil-derived nitrous oxide and methane emissions H. Jungkunst et al. 10.1002/jpln.201700607
- Assessing synergistic effects of no-tillage and cover crops on soil carbon dynamics in a long-term maize cropping system under climate change Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108090
- Improvement of soil structure through organic crop management, conservation tillage and grass-clover ley V. Loaiza Puerta et al. 10.1016/j.still.2018.02.007
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021