| Highlight paper
12 Dec 2019
Review article | Highlight paper | 12 Dec 2019
Effectiveness of landscape decontamination following the Fukushima nuclear accident: a review
Olivier Evrard et al.
Total article views: 9,011 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 9,011 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,992 with geography defined and 2,019 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 8,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,576 with geography defined and 1,782 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 653 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 416 with geography defined and 237 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Novel two-step process for remediation of Cs-contaminated soil assisted by magnetic composites J. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2021.130554
- Effectiveness of decontamination by litter removal in Japanese forest ecosystems affected by the Fukushima nuclear accident J. Koarashi et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-63520-8
- The Effect and Effectiveness of Decontaminating a Pond in a Residential Area of Fukushima E. Katengeza et al. 10.1097/HP.0000000000001413
- Atmospheric resuspension of insoluble radioactive cesium-bearing particles found in the difficult-to-return area in Fukushima P. Tang et al. 10.1186/s40645-022-00475-6
- Towards the application of electrokinetic remediation for nuclear site decommissioning J. Purkis et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.125274
- Ten-year radiocesium fluvial discharge patterns from watersheds contaminated by the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident S. Ueda et al. 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2021.106759
- Radiation Exposure Dose Distribution of Workers Engaged in Decontamination and Related Work Following the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster H. Fukunaga et al. 10.1097/HP.0000000000001309
- Radionuclide contamination in flood sediment deposits in the coastal rivers draining the main radioactive pollution plume of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan (2011–2020) O. Evrard et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2555-2021
- The decontamination following the Fukushima nuclear accident A. Nakao & O. Evrard 10.3327/jaesjb.62.12_712
- Chornobyl exclusion zone: current status and challenges O. Pareniuk & N. Yasuda 10.1177/01466453211028032
- How to evaluate sediment fingerprinting source apportionments P. Batista et al. 10.1007/s11368-022-03157-4
- Machine learning for digital soil mapping: Applications, challenges and suggested solutions A. Wadoux et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103359
- Assessment of potentially reusable edible wild plant and mushroom gathering sites in eastern Fukushima based on external radiation dose T. Matsuura 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2020.106465
- Trends and Structural Changes in Japanese Post-2011 Agri-Food Trade Flows D. Dadakas et al. 10.18480/jjae.23.0_1
- De l’incertitude à l’autoresponsabilité. Parcours et dilemmes de sinistrés du nucléaire après l’accident de la centrale 1F C. Chūjō & M. Augendre 10.4000/ebisu.5948
- Radionuclides from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant in terrestrial systems Y. Onda et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0099-x
- Impact of the 2019 typhoons on sediment source contributions and radiocesium concentrations in rivers draining the Fukushima radioactive plume, Japan O. Evrard et al. 10.5802/crgeos.42
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023