Original research article
07 Sep 2018
Original research article | 07 Sep 2018
Physical, chemical, and mineralogical attributes of a representative group of soils from the eastern Amazon region in Brazil
Edna Santos de Souza et al.
Total article views: 2,964 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,964 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,629 with geography defined and 335 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,239 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,978 with geography defined and 261 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 651 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrated Geochemical Assessment of Soils and Stream Sediments to Evaluate Source-Sink Relationships and Background Variations in the Parauapebas River Basin, Eastern Amazon G. Salomão et al. 10.3390/soilsystems5010021
- Evaluation of physicochemical attributes of a yellow latosol under agroforestry system as compared to secondary forest in the Eastern Amazon S. Chaves et al. 10.1007/s10457-020-00513-6
- Environmental Impact of Potentially Toxic Elements on Tropical Soils Used for Large-Scale Crop Commodities in the Eastern Amazon, Brazil A. de Souza Braz et al. 10.3390/min11090990
- Effects of long-term phosphate fertilization on potential risks of emerging contaminants in agroecosystems of the eastern Amazon, Brazil A. Braz et al. 10.1080/26395940.2022.2046506
- Bioavailability of copper and nickel in naturally metal-enriched soils of Carajás Mining Province, Eastern Amazon, Brazil G. Martins et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09056-4
- Artisanal gold mining in the eastern Amazon: Environmental and human health risks of mercury from different mining methods R. Teixeira et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131220
- Levels and environmental risks of rare earth elements in a gold mining area in the Amazon W. Pereira et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113090
- Impact of copper mining wastes in the Amazon: Properties and risks to environment and human health W. Covre et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126688
- Mineralogy and micromorphology of soil from gneissic rock in East Luwu, South Sulawesi A. Ahmad et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/393/1/012082
- A soil quality index for seven productive landscapes in the Andean‐Amazonian foothills of Ecuador C. Bravo‐Medina et al. 10.1002/ldr.3897
- Ecosystem restoration after bauxite mining: favorable indicators for Technosols construction and soil management using liming and subsoiling W. Martins et al. 10.1007/s11056-021-09834-5
- Copper mining in the eastern Amazon: an environmental perspective on potentially toxic elements S. de Araújo et al. 10.1007/s10653-021-01051-5
- Long Term Application of Fertilizers in Eastern Amazon and Effect on Uranium and Thorium Levels in Soils A. de Souza Braz et al. 10.3390/min11090994
- Chemical fractionation and bioaccessibility of potentially toxic elements in area of artisanal gold mining in the Amazon W. Pereira et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110644
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022