15 May 2018
Review article | 15 May 2018
Proximal sensing for soil carbon accounting
Jacqueline R. England and Raphael A. Viscarra Rossel
Total article views: 5,051 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,051 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,493 with geography defined and 558 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,507 with geography defined and 472 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,072 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 986 with geography defined and 86 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Current and emerging methodologies for estimating carbon sequestration in agricultural soils: A review A. Nayak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.125
- Assessing the response of soil carbon in Australia to changing inputs and climate using a consistent modelling framework J. Lee et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5185-2021
- Performance of in situ vs laboratory mid-infrared soil spectroscopy using local and regional calibration strategies I. Greenberg et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115614
- How to measure, report and verify soil carbon change to realize the potential of soil carbon sequestration for atmospheric greenhouse gas removal P. Smith et al. 10.1111/gcb.14815
- Spatial modelling approach and accounting method affects soil carbon estimates and derived farm-scale carbon payments S. Beka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154164
- Soil apparent electrical conductivity‐directed sampling design for advancing soil characterization in agricultural fields M. Longo et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20060
- Soil carbon simulation confounded by different pool initialisation J. Lee & R. Viscarra Rossel 10.1007/s10705-019-10041-0
- Toprak Organik Karbonu ve Toprak Organik Karbon Stokları üzerine 1970-2021 Yılları Arasında Yapılan Araştırmaların Bibliyometrik Analizi E. ÇOMAKLI 10.31590/ejosat.929666
- Remote Sensing Techniques for Soil Organic Carbon Estimation: A Review T. Angelopoulou et al. 10.3390/rs11060676
- Performance of field‐scale lab vs in situ visible/near‐ and mid‐infrared spectroscopy for estimation of soil properties I. Greenberg et al. 10.1111/ejss.13180
- Strategies to improve the prediction of bulk soil and fraction organic carbon in Brazilian samples by using an Australian national mid-infrared spectral library C. Briedis et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114401
- A review of the global soil property maps for Earth system models Y. Dai et al. 10.5194/soil-5-137-2019
- Developing the Swiss mid-infrared soil spectral library for local estimation and monitoring P. Baumann et al. 10.5194/soil-7-525-2021
- From Laboratory to Proximal Sensing Spectroscopy for Soil Organic Carbon Estimation—A Review T. Angelopoulou et al. 10.3390/su12020443
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022