Process-oriented modelling to identify main drivers of erosion-induced carbon fluxes
Florian Wilken et al.
Total article views: 2,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,881 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,874 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,579 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 295 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 295 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Soil organic carbon and mineral interactions on climatically different hillslopes X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2018.02.021
- The role of geochemistry in organic carbon stabilization against microbial decomposition in tropical rainforest soils M. Reichenbach et al. 10.5194/soil-7-453-2021
- Tillage erosion as an important driver of in‐field biomass patterns in an intensively used hummocky landscape L. Öttl et al. 10.1002/ldr.3968
- Stratigraphy and age of colluvial deposits indicating Late Holocene soil erosion in northeastern Germany C. Kappler et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2018.06.010
- What do models tell us about water and sediment connectivity? J. Baartman et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107300
- Evaluating the effects of soil erosion and productivity decline on soil carbon dynamics using a model-based approach S. Bouchoms et al. 10.5194/soil-5-367-2019
- The role of cover crops in the loss of protected and non-protected soil organic carbon fractions due to water erosion in a Mediterranean olive grove M. López-Vicente et al. 10.1016/j.still.2021.105119
- Identifying hot-spots for microplastic contamination in agricultural soils—a spatial modelling approach for Germany E. Brandes et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac21e6
- Capturing the Scale Dependency of Erosion-Induced Variation in CO2 Emissions on Terraced Slopes Y. Hu et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.688286
- Uncertainties in assessing tillage erosion – How appropriate are our measuring techniques? P. Fiener et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2017.12.031
- Characterising the biophysical, economic and social impacts of soil carbon sequestration as a greenhouse gas removal technology A. Sykes et al. 10.1111/gcb.14844
- Interdisciplinary Geo-ecological Research across Time Scales in the Northeast German Lowland Observatory (TERENO-NE) I. Heinrich et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.06.0116
- Minor topography governing erosional distribution of SOC and temperature sensitivity of CO2 emissions: comparisons between concave and convex toposequence Y. He et al. 10.1007/s11368-020-02575-6
- Using catchment characteristics to model seasonality of dissolved organic carbon fluxes in semi-arid mountainous headwaters K. Nosrati et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-08626-2
- Understanding the role of water and tillage erosion from <sup>239+240</sup>Pu tracer measurements using inverse modelling F. Wilken et al. 10.5194/soil-6-549-2020
- Modelling a century of soil redistribution processes and carbon delivery from small watersheds using a multi-class sediment transport model F. Wilken et al. 10.5194/esurf-5-113-2017
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021